Thursday, February 14, 2008

Traveling time!

I'm just adding this to let everyone know that I'm alive, it's just that nothing very interesting has happened here lately. Midterms are this week, which is never a whole lot of fun, so I've been hard at work on that. However, tomorrow the fun starts as I leave for London and Wales for a week. I'm not sure what my internet access will be like there, but if I get a chance I'll be sure to post updates from there. If not, I'll be back with lots of information about my trip. I feel that, as an English major, I'm returning to my homeland even though I've never been to England before. It should be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

runawaygypsy said...

Hey Katherine!

Your lonely cousins in Cleveland miss you.
you went stream hopping without your fellow Women of the Wilderness.
*tears*

love,
Nicole & Gayle